Seamonkey Crashing
phoenix
2010-09-15 12:05:05 UTC
Hi All,

Since the 2.0.7 update my Seamonkey Browser kept crashing only on some
websites one example is at http://15seconds.com/ which uses flash
content. After disabling all my addons and plugins it no longer crashed.

So I enabled my plugins one by one and found it to be the shockwave
plugin version 9 after updating this plugin to the latest version all
work well with the flash plugin enabled.

If anyone else is having this issue make sure your adobe flash plugin is
up to date.

I'm running windows 7

Cheers

JC
Yamo'
2010-09-20 15:44:41 UTC
Post by phoenix
Hi All,
Since the 2.0.7 update my Seamonkey Browser kept crashing only on some
websites one example is at http://15seconds.com/ which uses flash
content. After disabling all my addons and plugins it no longer crashed.
So I enabled my plugins one by one and found it to be the shockwave
plugin version 9 after updating this plugin to the latest version all
work well with the flash plugin enabled.
If anyone else is having this issue make sure your adobe flash plugin is
up to date.
I'm running windows 7
On XP I don't have any crash on http://15seconds.com/ but I have
AdblockPlus...

shockwave 9?

And you should use mozilla.support.seamonkey
--
Stéphane