Google and seamonkey version 2.10.1
Eugene A. Calame
2012-06-26 17:35:42 UTC
I downloaded sea Monkey version 2.10.1 and ever since I have not been
able to see the graph of a stock downloaded from google finance. All the
data is there but the graph showing the actions of the stock. I can see
the graphs on safari and explorer browsers.

Until I downloaded 2.10.1 I had no problems accessing the data.

Does anyone have the solution to my problem? I am not a computer whiz
kid so please keep the solution as simple as possible.

:-)

Eugene A. Calame
Austin, Texas
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
--
:
:
:
c***@invalid.net
2012-06-28 06:55:32 UTC
I downloaded sea Monkey version 2.10.1 and ever since I have not been able to see the
graph of a stock downloaded from google finance. All the data is there but the graph
showing the actions of the stock. I can see the graphs on safari and explorer browsers.
Until I downloaded 2.10.1 I had no problems accessing the data.
Does anyone have the solution to my problem? I am not a computer whiz kid so please
keep the solution as simple as possible.
:-)
Eugene A. Calame
Austin, Texas
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
As you are seeing, this newsgroup isn't used much anymore.

You're much more likely to get a reply by subscribing to news.mozilla.org and posting
to mozilla.support.seamonkey.
William B. (Billby)
2012-06-28 08:06:25 UTC
Post by c***@invalid.net
I downloaded sea Monkey version 2.10.1 and ever since I have not been able to see the
graph of a stock downloaded from google finance. All the data is there but the graph
showing the actions of the stock. I can see the graphs on safari and explorer browsers.
Until I downloaded 2.10.1 I had no problems accessing the data.
Does anyone have the solution to my problem? I am not a computer whiz kid so please
keep the solution as simple as possible.
:-)
Eugene A. Calame
Austin, Texas
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
As you are seeing, this newsgroup isn't used much anymore.
You're much more likely to get a reply by subscribing to news.mozilla.org and posting to
mozilla.support.seamonkey.
Would you mind explaining how you access those groups?
I don't know if the previous poster can get them but I have
access to three Usenet News servers and none of them provide
those two groups, or are helpful in getting them...

Thanks,

William.
Eugene A. Calame
2012-06-28 10:31:40 UTC
Post by William B. (Billby)
Post by c***@invalid.net
[...]
My provider is news.giganews.com A local provider that provides
excellent service. I would venture to say they provide access to every
newsgroup created.

http://www.giganews.com/

:-)

Eugene A. Calame
Austin, Texas
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
--
:
:
:
c***@invalid.net
2012-06-28 23:59:39 UTC
Post by William B. (Billby)
Post by c***@invalid.net
[...]
What's throwing you off is that news.mozilla.org actually IS the server in this case.
No need for 3rd parties or intermediaries. You access it by creating a new account
devoted to news.mozilla.org.
William B. (Billby)
2012-06-29 02:41:36 UTC
Post by William B. (Billby)
Post by c***@invalid.net
[...]
Ahhhhhh... so obvious :D
Thanks heaps.
William.
Eugene A. Calame
2012-06-28 10:26:02 UTC
Post by c***@invalid.net
I downloaded sea Monkey version 2.10.1 and ever since I have not been able to see the
graph of a stock downloaded from google finance. All the data is there but the graph
showing the actions of the stock. I can see the graphs on safari and explorer browsers.
Until I downloaded 2.10.1 I had no problems accessing the data.
Does anyone have the solution to my problem? I am not a computer whiz kid so please
keep the solution as simple as possible.
:-)
Eugene A. Calame
Austin, Texas
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
As you are seeing, this newsgroup isn't used much anymore.
You're much more likely to get a reply by subscribing to
news.mozilla.org and posting to mozilla.support.seamonkey.
Thank you very much. I will go there.

:-)

Eugene A. Calame
Austin, Texas
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
--
:
:
:
Mort
2012-07-05 01:19:17 UTC
Post by c***@invalid.net
I downloaded sea Monkey version 2.10.1 and ever since I have not been able to see the
graph of a stock downloaded from google finance. All the data is there but the graph
showing the actions of the stock. I can see the graphs on safari and explorer browsers.
Until I downloaded 2.10.1 I had no problems accessing the data.
Does anyone have the solution to my problem? I am not a computer whiz kid so please
keep the solution as simple as possible.
:-)
Eugene A. Calame
Austin, Texas
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
As you are seeing, this newsgroup isn't used much anymore.
You're much more likely to get a reply by subscribing to
news.mozilla.org and posting to mozilla.support.seamonkey.
Hi,

I tried subscribing to news.mozilla.org and my PC did not find it. I'm
really trying to re-subscribe to mozilla.support.seamonkey, which was
deleted with all the others when Chrome took over my PC.

How do I get back to mozilla.support.seamonkey?

Thanks.

Mort Linder
Mort
2012-07-05 14:23:18 UTC
Post by Mort
Post by c***@invalid.net
[...]

I found it. Thanks , and sorry for any bother.

Mort
c***@invalid.net
2012-07-06 07:37:28 UTC
Post by c***@invalid.net
[...]
news.mozilla.org isn't a newsgroup, it's a server. You need to create a new,
separate, acccount to access it. Thus:

1) Create account for news.mozilla.org
2) Subscribe to mozilla.support.seamonkey from WITHIN news.mozilla.org
Mort
2012-07-06 14:47:56 UTC
Post by c***@invalid.net
Post by c***@invalid.net
[...]