Composer Tables
`ChewY`
2011-06-03 02:46:51 UTC
I use composer when I want to make clean printouts of articles and reports without all the spammagarbage. (for editing out all the Iframes, divs, flash ads and other weird crapola leaving vast blank spots etc.before printing. Wastes ink and paper)

Composer works beautifully for this purpose but, I have come across an issue with the tables tab. Tables will align to the right ok, but when I choose align to the left the text will not wrap as it does to the right. I noticed that in the source it leaves align="right" when I choose align right, but for left the there is no align="left" tag, which I then insert manually then the text will wrap around the table as it should. Is this an oversight in the code? can any of you Mozilla gurus fix for the next update? Netscape composer has the very same issue. It would save a lot of eyestrain and hunting for an old geezer like me if the left would automatically insert the align tag as it does for the right. Please!???

Chew
Ralph Fox
2011-06-03 09:00:06 UTC
Post by `ChewY`
[...]
Hi, Chew

As you can probably see, this is no longer an active newsgroup.
This group was officially abandoned 5 years ago.
http://groups.google.com/group/netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey/msg/f49b6314190acffc
People have moved to the mozilla.* groups on the news server news.mozilla.org.
--
Kind regards
Ralph