Hotmail problems
r***@optonline.net
2010-07-28 16:46:25 UTC
My wife has a Hotmail account. (I don't, I use another service). When ever she
goes to send an email or reply to one, after she hits "Send", a yellow box comes
up in the lower left of the screen that says "Loading" (Windows 7 and Mozilla)
and the email doesn't get sent. It just says "Loading" until she clicks out of
Hotmail. Any ideas what that could be about? Thanks,
Daniel
2010-07-29 13:13:12 UTC
Did you try clearing your cookies and cache and reloading the page before sending the email again?

---
frmsrcurl: http://mozilla-xp.com/netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey/Hotmail-problems
LSMFT
2010-08-28 12:05:27 UTC
Post by r***@optonline.net
My wife has a Hotmail account. (I don't, I use another service). When ever she
goes to send an email or reply to one, after she hits "Send", a yellow box comes
up in the lower left of the screen that says "Loading" (Windows 7 and Mozilla)
and the email doesn't get sent. It just says "Loading" until she clicks out of
Hotmail. Any ideas what that could be about? Thanks,
I had a problem with Firefox and Seamonkey on Hotmail this morning.
Firefox couldn't even open up emails. Seamonkey had the fonts all
screwed up and the page won't format correctly.
I had to use IE8 64 bit to read my email this morning.
I think they are pulling an Apple.
Eric
2010-08-28 17:59:06 UTC
Post by LSMFT
Post by r***@optonline.net
My wife has a Hotmail account. (I don't, I use another service). When ever she
goes to send an email or reply to one, after she hits "Send", a yellow box comes
up in the lower left of the screen that says "Loading" (Windows 7 and Mozilla)
and the email doesn't get sent. It just says "Loading" until she clicks out of
Hotmail. Any ideas what that could be about? Thanks,
I had a problem with Firefox and Seamonkey on Hotmail this morning.
Firefox couldn't even open up emails. Seamonkey had the fonts all
screwed up and the page won't format correctly.
I had to use IE8 64 bit to read my email this morning.
I think they are pulling an Apple.
Maybe someone else can help with this, as I have never done it, but if I
recall correctly there is a way to tell firefox/seamonkey how to send
out info saying that it is IE.

I know this is little help but you may be able to google it or search

Eric
Daniel
2011-07-17 08:01:43 UTC
Make sure you are running the latest version of Firefox, clear cache and cookies, try accessing hotmail with all your add-ons disabled and if that still does not work, install IE Tab extension and open an IE tab every time you want to access Hotmai

Sorry for the very late reply, but I found a notification a year or so later in my spam folder