Saved personal information
r***@optonline.net
2010-10-05 05:27:04 UTC
Doesn't Seamonkey have someplace that stores information when you fill out a
form? Name, address, phone number etc? An example is when I go to log into my
banking. As soon as I type the first letter of my user name, a drop down box
appears with all possibilities and I can click on one. It also stores several
typos I made when logging on, which I'd like to delete. I've been through all
the menus and the preferences and can't find where it;s all stored. I know I
worked on it in a previous version of Seamonkey. I'm using version 2.0.6.
Thanks.
Semky
2010-10-05 16:12:51 UTC
Post by r***@optonline.net
Doesn't Seamonkey have someplace that stores information when you fill out a
form? Name, address, phone number etc? An example is when I go to log into my
banking. As soon as I type the first letter of my user name, a drop down box
appears with all possibilities and I can click on one. It also stores several
typos I made when logging on, which I'd like to delete. I've been through all
the menus and the preferences and can't find where it;s all stored. I know I
worked on it in a previous version of Seamonkey. I'm using version 2.0.6.
Thanks.
Go to Edit, Preferences, Browser, History, Form and search
history (is box checked)
r***@optonline.net
2010-10-05 21:57:45 UTC
Post by Semky
Post by r***@optonline.net
Doesn't Seamonkey have someplace that stores information when you fill out a
form? Name, address, phone number etc? An example is when I go to log into my
banking. As soon as I type the first letter of my user name, a drop down box
appears with all possibilities and I can click on one. It also stores several
typos I made when logging on, which I'd like to delete. I've been through all
the menus and the preferences and can't find where it;s all stored. I know I
worked on it in a previous version of Seamonkey. I'm using version 2.0.6.
Thanks.
Go to Edit, Preferences, Browser, History, Form and search
history (is box checked)
Yes, thanks. The box is checked. What I want to be able to do is find where it's
all stored and delete some of the things that are in there from typos I made
entering say, a username or password.
Semky
2010-10-06 14:33:12 UTC
Post by r***@optonline.net
Post by r***@optonline.net
Doesn't Seamonkey have someplace that stores information when you fill out a
form? Name, address, phone number etc? An example is when I go to log into my
banking. As soon as I type the first letter of my user name, a drop down box
appears with all possibilities and I can click on one. It also stores several
typos I made when logging on, which I'd like to delete. I've been through all
the menus and the preferences and can't find where it;s all stored. I know I
worked on it in a previous version of Seamonkey. I'm using version 2.0.6.
Thanks.
Go to  Edit,   Preferences,   Browser,   History,   Form and search
history (is box checked)
Yes, thanks. The box is checked. What I want to be able to do is find where it's
all stored and delete some of the things that are in there from typos I made
entering say, a username or password.
Ok go to the form double click on the field you want to correct. a
drop down list will apprear.
hi-lite the information you want to delete, then hit delete.
r***@optonline.net
2010-10-06 15:26:42 UTC
Post by Semky
Post by r***@optonline.net
[...]