Plugin to put cursor in a certain spot
Andy K
2015-08-25 00:25:35 UTC
Is there a plugin that will put the cursor in a certain position on a webpage.

I would my cursor in the search box of a search engine page.

Thanks.
Semky
2015-08-26 23:22:50 UTC
Post by Andy K
Is there a plugin that will put the cursor in a certain position on a webpage.
I would my cursor in the search box of a search engine page.
Thanks.
ITs the html that has to request the curser. an "autofocus" in the input tags.
but you probably know that by now.
Andy K
2015-08-27 15:22:51 UTC
Post by Semky
Post by Andy K
Is there a plugin that will put the cursor in a certain position on a webpage.
I would my cursor in the search box of a search engine page.
Thanks.
ITs the html that has to request the curser. an "autofocus" in the input tags.
but you probably know that by now.
Thanks.

I found this.

http://www.html5tutorial.info/html5-autofocus.php

But I do not understand it enough to be able to implement it.

Andy
Denis Beauregard
2015-08-27 15:33:53 UTC
On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 08:22:51 -0700 (PDT), Andy K
Post by Andy K
Post by Semky
Post by Andy K
Is there a plugin that will put the cursor in a certain position on a webpage.
I would my cursor in the search box of a search engine page.
Thanks.
ITs the html that has to request the curser. an "autofocus" in the input tags.
but you probably know that by now.
Thanks.
I found this.
http://www.html5tutorial.info/html5-autofocus.php
But I do not understand it enough to be able to implement it.
It works if YOU write a web site, not to visit a web site.

Denis
--
Denis Beauregard - généalogiste émérite (FQSG)
Les Français d'Amérique du Nord - www.francogene.com/genealogie--quebec/