How do I set up signatures in Seamonkey email ?
MargM
2011-06-23 12:01:21 UTC
I have used Outlook Express for a long time and thinking of changing over
to Seamonkey for email

Seems to be similar to OE but making up signature files seems quite
complicated. Currently in OE
I have 13 signatures for signing various emails. Is there a shortcut way to
do this ??

Many thanks

bye
--
MargM
Beautiful NSW Central Coast
Australia
Bohgosity BumaskiL
2011-07-04 12:45:45 UTC
Post by MargM
I have used Outlook Express for a long time and thinking of
changing over to Seamonkey for email
Seems to be similar to OE but making up signature files seems
quite complicated. Currently in OE I have 13 signatures for signing
various emails. Is there a shortcut way to do this ??
Many thanks
bye
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Signatures_(Thunderbird)
If you mean importing by shortcut, I do not think so.
I think you would be going back to bluewave or something to get a
tagline manajer.
Currently, I use notepad for a tagline manager -- cut and past
one-liners into the last line of my message.
_______
Discarded Acronyms: Wake On Packet: WOP.
Bohgosity BumaskiL
2011-07-04 13:04:08 UTC
Post by MargM
do this ??
Many thanks
bye
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Signatures_(Thunderbird)

If you mean importing by shortcut, I do not think so.
I think you would be going back to bluewave or something to get a
tagline manajer.
Currently, I use notepad for a tagline manager -- cut and paste