Keeping View settings
r***@optonline.net
2010-06-30 19:56:40 UTC
When I change the view in Seamonkey to 120 or 150%, is there a way to save it so
I don't have to reset it everytime I open the browser? Thanks.
Ralph Fox
2010-06-30 22:59:16 UTC
Post by r***@optonline.net
When I change the view in Seamonkey to 120 or 150%, is there a way to save it so
I don't have to reset it everytime I open the browser? Thanks.
Best ask your question in the newsgroup "mozilla.support.seamonkey" which you
find on the news server "news.mozilla.org". Everybody has moved there.

This newsgroup netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey was officially abandoned four years ago.
See http://groups.google.com/group/netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey/msg/8f0df776583c5587
and http://groups.google.com/group/netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey/msg/f49b6314190acffc
Post by Ralph Fox
Post by r***@optonline.net
When I change the view in Seamonkey to 120 or 150%, is there a way to save it so
I don't have to reset it everytime I open the browser? Thanks.
Best ask your question in the newsgroup "mozilla.support.seamonkey" which you
find on the news server "news.mozilla.org". Everybody has moved there.
This newsgroup netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey was officially abandoned four years ago.
See http://groups.google.com/group/netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey/msg/8f0df776583c5587
and http://groups.google.com/group/netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey/msg/f49b6314190acffc
Post by r***@optonline.net
To set up another news server in Forte Agent 2.0, see the Agent 2.0 help file
at "Help >> Index >> Multiple server configuration".
Did so and found a solution. Thanks.