XUL support?
Rex
2019-09-05 15:12:20 UTC
Been several years since I last used Seamonkey - does the current version
support XUL extensions or is it fatally bound to the dumbfuckery of
Mozilla since the great extension support harakiri of 2017?
yamo'
2019-11-16 10:06:25 UTC
Post by Rex
Been several years since I last used Seamonkey - does the current version
support XUL extensions or is it fatally bound to the dumbfuckery of
Mozilla since the great extension support harakiri of 2017?
2.49.5 and unofficial 2.53.1 support them.

For more information you can read the non-usenet groups :
mozilla.support.seamonkey and mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey

Best regards,
--
Stéphane