Lost my passwords and cookies
r***@optonline.net
2013-06-11 04:44:13 UTC
Using an older verions of Seamonkey, v. 2.0.4. I lost everything today and had
to find and import my bookmarks. I got those straightened out but now all my
passwords and cookies are missing. Are they stored someplace too? Thanks.
Mike C
2013-06-16 14:43:55 UTC
Post by r***@optonline.net
Using an older verions of Seamonkey, v. 2.0.4. I lost everything today and had
to find and import my bookmarks. I got those straightened out but now all my
passwords and cookies are missing. Are they stored someplace too? Thanks.
You would be better of asking your question at:
mozilla.support.seamonkey
r***@optonline.net
2013-06-17 03:05:06 UTC
Post by Mike C
Post by r***@optonline.net
Using an older verions of Seamonkey, v. 2.0.4. I lost everything today and had
to find and import my bookmarks. I got those straightened out but now all my
passwords and cookies are missing. Are they stored someplace too? Thanks.
mozilla.support.seamonkey
Thanks. I did and have never gotten a reply.