How to change news username/password login?
Felixx
2014-03-26 21:18:38 UTC
I'm just learning how to use Seamonkey and am stumped.

I imported my news accounts and settings from Outlook Express which worked OK. Then I suscribed to one of the news accounts and it asked for my username/password, which worked OK too.

Now I need to change to a different username/password for that news account, but it won't offer me that option again. I tried deleting the password from Password Manager, as well as removing the news account. No luck, and I can't find anything about it in the Help.

What's the trick to clean out that old former username/password?

Thanks.
Prueba TB
2015-02-15 23:53:42 UTC
Post by Felixx
I'm just learning how to use Seamonkey and am stumped.
I imported my news accounts and settings from Outlook Express which
worked OK. Then I suscribed to one of the news accounts and it asked for
my username/password, which worked OK too.
Now I need to change to a different username/password for that news
account, but it won't offer me that option again. I tried deleting the
password from Password Manager, as well as removing the news account. No
luck, and I can't find anything about it in the Help.
What's the trick to clean out that old former username/password?
Thanks.
Hi Felixx.

Go to SeaMonkey Settings and Security and Privacy pane on the left and
Passwords. Then enable the checkbox to Save passwords. Next time it
should ask and then save the new password.