Lost Menu Bars on SeaMonkey - Both Browser and Mail
Jeff Wisnia
2018-04-24 18:09:01 UTC
How do I get the menu bars back?

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
cmcadams
2018-04-26 01:18:16 UTC
Post by Jeff Wisnia
How do I get the menu bars back?
Jeff
Two possibilities. Your menu bars are either minimized or hidden.

From Seamonkey Help:

------------------------------------

If minimized:

To minimize a toolbar:

Click the small triangle at the left of the toolbar. To show the toolbar, click
the triangle again. (Note: You cannot hide the Component Bar using this method.)

[This presumes you find an extra triangle on the left.]

------------------------------------

If hidden:

To completely hide a toolbar, including its triangle:

Open the View menu.
Choose Show/Hide and uncheck the toolbars you want to hide.

To reverse this action, open the View menu, choose Show/Hide, and then select the
toolbars you want to show. You can also right-click on an empty section on the Menu
Bar, Navigation Toolbar or Bookmarks Toolbar to turn toolbars on and off.

[Note the last 2 sentences!]
Jeff Wisnia
2018-04-26 18:18:50 UTC
Thanks. I fiddled around shortly after I posted here and found that the
menu bars were "hidden". I "unhid" them and "Bob's your uncle."

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
[Note the last 2 sentences!]
cmcadams
2018-04-27 04:19:52 UTC
Thanks. I fiddled around shortly after I posted here and found that the menu bars
were "hidden". I "unhid" them and "Bob's your uncle."
Jeff
Good going. At least I learned something new.