Looking for a Bookmark Checker that works with version 2.48
James McCoy
2017-10-24 18:09:19 UTC
Searching for a bookmark checker that will look for duplicates and broken links. Nothing seen in SeaMonkey addons and I do not know which of the Firefox addons will work after converting using http://addonconverter.fotokraina.com/

James
Indiana
John Duncan
2017-10-25 21:57:53 UTC
Post by James McCoy
Searching for a bookmark checker that will look for duplicates and broken links. Nothing seen in SeaMonkey addons and I do not know which of the Firefox addons will work after converting using http://addonconverter.fotokraina.com/
James
Indiana
I have been looking for the same thing for quite awhile. I tried a bunch
of the older Firefox add-ons to no success.