SeaMonkey crashing
r***@optonline.net
2015-03-22 21:09:45 UTC
I have the latest (as far as I can determine) version of SeaMonkey, version 2.33
and it keeps crashing. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be the problem? I
have Windows 7 with service pack 1. This issue has really become annoying.
Thanks.
Richard Owlett
2015-03-23 05:13:11 UTC
Post by r***@optonline.net
I have the latest (as far as I can determine) version of SeaMonkey, version 2.33
and it keeps crashing. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be the problem? I
have Windows 7 with service pack 1. This issue has really become annoying.
Thanks.
I haven't updated that far, but there is much discussion re
version 2.33 over at
mozilla.support.seamonkey on host news.mozilla.org port 119

HTH