2.1 and Bookmarks.
Semky
2011-06-14 04:04:48 UTC
I did a quick look to see what I needed to do to upgrade.
backed up my xyz. default file.
exported my bookmarks about a 1000 of them. but then could not
import back into 2.1 not even an enter button.

even when I just create a link to the exported bookmarks file it
does not have all of them.

I did n' t want to call it a bug till I researched it more. but it
really supprised me when I can't even link to the exported file.

I usually use the exported / saved bookmark file as a home page.
anyone have suggestions besides going to the other forum
Semky
2011-06-14 04:18:23 UTC
Post by Semky
I did a quick look to see what I needed to do to upgrade.
backed up my xyz. default    file.
exported my bookmarks  about a 1000 of them.  but then could not
import back into 2.1  not even an  enter button.
even when I  just create  a  link to the exported bookmarks file  it
does not have all of them.
I did n' t  want to call it a bug   till I researched it more. but  it
really supprised me  when I can't even  link to the exported file.
I  usually use   the exported / saved  bookmark  file as a home page.
anyone have suggestions  besides going to the other forum
As usual I Speak to quickly.. I had a bad save...... an
earlier back up worked as it should so My Bad.