SeaMonkey 2.53.9b1 has been released!
Job Bautista
2021-08-11 10:31:18 UTC
Release notes: https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.9/

Official builds:
https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.9b1#official

I just migrated my 2.53.8.1 profile to the new beta, and so far so
good. :)

This version also includes significant improvements to ChatZilla. I just
switched from my hacked version of Ambassador to the built-in ChatZilla,
and surprisingly it migrated almost all my settings! I only have to put
in the server domains for the networks, as well as the JavaScript
plugins again, but it kept all of my per-channel and network
preferences. It also supports SASL EXTERNAL perfectly.

The only thing missing is proper SASL PLAIN support. Fortunately I only
have a few networks that need password authentication.
--
Job Bautista

An XUL fanatic, and an add-ons developer. I also do some simple
userscripts and bash scripting.

I like Cyndaquil. He's obviously the best Pokemon starter. Every Johto
Pokemon is cool too.

http://rw.rs/~job/
PulsarNNTP
TEST