HELP with SeaMonkey 2.014
Lee
2011-05-15 16:30:37 UTC
My desktop computer is about tocrash and I wanted to save
the files for emails and usenet. I have saved what is listed
under SeaMonkey but from what I have understood there are files
saved else where than Program files/Seamonkey that I need to
save, can anyone lead me down the path to saving them?

I want to be able to transfer them from one computer to the
laptop so I will not lose it all. I do back up my computer
but for some reason I cannot access it nor can I do my printer
to print them out. The system just went crazy and I have no
viruses nor anything else as I have screened it for that with
negative results. Computer worked when I left and 12 days later
when I returned it did not.

Thanks for any assistance you may be able to give.
c***@invalid.net
2011-05-16 08:26:23 UTC
Post by Lee
My desktop computer is about tocrash and I wanted to save
the files for emails and usenet. I have saved what is listed
under SeaMonkey but from what I have understood there are files
saved else where than Program files/Seamonkey that I need to
save, can anyone lead me down the path to saving them?
I want to be able to transfer them from one computer to the
laptop so I will not lose it all. I do back up my computer
but for some reason I cannot access it nor can I do my printer
to print them out. The system just went crazy and I have no
viruses nor anything else as I have screened it for that with
negative results. Computer worked when I left and 12 days later
when I returned it did not.
Thanks for any assistance you may be able to give.
Here's a link listing default file locations, for 2.0.14, for all OSes:

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/2.0/profiles

Good luck with your problem.
Lee
2011-05-16 10:08:41 UTC